1. Loop is an electrical circuit consisting of elements connected in series.
2. In a standing-wave system, loop is a maximum-response point. Example, current loop and voltage loop
3. See LOOP ANTENNA.
4. It is a signal path. example, feedback loop
5. It is a one- or two-turn coil for low impedance coupling.
Also see, LINK
6. In a computer program run, loop is the repetitious execution of a series of instructions that terminates when some specified condition is satisfied by a relational test, at which point the next instruction in the main program is obeyed.
See also, Closed loop, large Loop Antenna, Small Loop Antenna